Follow up from of BA2a
A Kaleidoscope of colours
‘A Kaleidoscope of Colours’ is a body of work with the exploration of vibrant colours and structure through the luminosity of light across different genres of photography.
Explored more into landscape, utilising colours in the opposite direction. ‘Landscape’ can be creatively stretched by anything and how I choose to develop with available material.
A first-hand work experience in a production shoot. Planning is crucial. But more importantly, it is good communication with the client that makes or break the project.
BA2b: A Blueprint
Learning Agreement (Theme: Provocative Landscapes) (Draft)
- Landscape related; To stretch the definition of a landscape.
- To identify the environmental concerns of the landscape.
- Campaign awareness?
- To find collaboration
1000 Word Essay report (Theme: Provocative Landscapes) (Draft)
- Stretching the limits of landscape photography
- Explore how landscape photography has changed over time.
- Extended Essay Approach
Collaboration Project (Theme: ???)
Why do we need Collaboration?
Collaboration is working with others to do a task and to achieve shared goals. Most collaboration requires leadership, although the form of leadership can be social within a decentralized and egalitarian group. In particular, teams that work collaboratively can obtain greater resources, recognition and reward when facing competition for finite resources.
- Models: Subjects for photography shoot
- Stylists: General look of the model subject.
- Film: Behind-the-scenes production video, ‘Campaign’ Teaser
- Music: Music for video
- Graphic: Mock-up Editorial
- Advisory: Advises on-site location, weather, etc.
- Logistics: Support for transportation and prop equipment, etc.
- Manpower: Support for the Production shoot